Hi! I’m Trevor.
Welcome to my personal website.
Published: December 2016.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “Freaking amazing!” (Austria) GoodReads Review
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “This book has all my favorite things.” (USA) Mark C. Wade, Author
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ “A fun read…[an] immediate storyline [with interesting] world building…had me chuckling out loud…” (USA) Amazon Review
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ “There’s no mystery that the Sentients are a metaphor for any marginalized group that’s ever struggled for equal rights. At the core of what I liked best in “Brobots” is the eternal puzzle of why human beings, the most complex and miraculous of all biological machines, can become monsters.” (USA) Ulysses Dietz, Author
Artificial intelligence can’t be programmed. It has to be grown. Some machines are learning who they are, and humans could do with a bit of that too.
Jared finds a cute man in a dumpster, takes him home, and then gets drawn into a world of robots, parenting and conspiracy.
Accolades in first 6 weeks:
- Selected for G/G Group Read January 2017 on GoodReads: “Really great traditional speculative science fiction with a gay twist…” (vote win announcement)
- Featured on QueerSciFi.Com
- Featured on Queeromance
- Reviews from readers in USA, UK, Austria, Germany
Giveaways & Extras for Brobots
- Spotify playlist – the music that fits the book
- Twitter @Br0bots for feeds about futurism and robotics
The January 2017 Giveaway has ended for this book. It went to one lucky winner in Oregon.
Share the Video!
More about Trevor Barton and Brobots
- Currently working on: book #2 in the series.
- Brobots is marked ‘to-read’ by (c/f Goodreads on 15th February): 271.
The best way to get my news is through a short and simple monthly email. (You’re welcome to find and like me on social media such as Goodreads, but I prefer not to duplicate everywhere because that’s insane. My best update content goes in the monthly email.)