I do occasional public speaking. It’s great for my ego 😉
- For around four years I was ordained into a Zen Buddhist order, and occasionally helped to run my local sangha
- I have an award in the education and training of adults
- I have unique experiences to share, because:
- I have lived experience of mental health
- For part of my childhood I lived in a single parent household and my father was mentally and physically challenged
I’m happy to speak about: meditation, healing, spirituality, pain and suffering, how to transform strong emotions, ‘mindfulness’. Stuff like that.
In 2016 I wrote and produced my employer’s first ever fully-online training course.