- In the iBooks app go to the iBooks store (not your own library)
- At the foot of the store page you will see options such as ‘features,’ ‘help,’ or ‘manage’
- The link you want is called: “redeem.”
- Apple will ask you to log in using your Apple ID if you are not already logged in.
- Once logged in, enter the code you were sent.
- Once you get a message that all updates and purchases have been downloaded you can begin reading the book from “all books” in your library on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Please Note: these copies are for review purposes only.
Terms (from Apple) apply.
If codes have been sent out recently, their respective terms will be listed here:
Here’s a summary:
Code expires approximately one month after the date it was sent and is redeemable only on the iTunes Store for your country. Requires an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. Compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply) required. Not for resale. Full terms apply; see http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/support/. This eBook is provided to you by Trevor Barton for the purposes of reviews only.